Think You're Paying To Much For Dental Work? Schedule A Free Second Opinion!
At Bogota Dental Center we look for every opportunity to lower your fee!
Dental treatment can come with a big sticker shock! At Bogota Dental Center we use advanced technology that saves our patients thousand of dollars on their dental work! Please know that not all dentists are the same, when a dentist uses older techniques and equipment it takes more time which results in a higher fee. At Bogota Dental Center our doctors and courteous staff take pride in our state-of-the-art dental office providing patients pain free, same day affordable dentistry.
By getting a second opinion before starting an invasive procedure (which cannot be undone) you will forever have peace of mind you did the right thing! A second opinion will insure your goals match up with your dentist's philosophy. We encourage you to explore all options before having major dental work started.
“Empowering you through education to make the decisions that are right for you is our primary goal!”
What make us different from other dental providers?
- The key to affordable dentistry is the technology behind the procedure. Our office has the best equipment and doctors with the advanced training to use it. Skeery Jones from Z100's Elvis Duran Morning Show simply described our offices... "This Place Is Amazing!"
- To further reduce the cost of your dental work we will review your treatment plan and see what must be done together or in separate procedures. Perhaps we can spread the procedures out over a period of time.
- If you have dental insurance we will check to see what benefits are available for this year and when the benefits will renew.
- We compare the procedures to the benefits available to maximize insurance coverage. One part of the treatment plan can be done this year and the other next year once the plan renews. Some plans can be spread out over multiple years. This often makes a very large difference in what the insurance pays and what you pay. Most dentists want to do the whole procedure right now. However, we understand that some patients simply cannot afford to have the whole treatment plan completed at once. At Bogota Dental Center we would rather complete the needed treatment over 3 years than not having any treatment done at all. Teeth will not heal themselves and will only get worse with time. We will maximize the insurance coverage and minimize what you pay out of pocket!
- Last we will break up your portion into affordable monthly payments. We are more than happy to work with you to make sure the payments are well within your budgets. Your plan is tailored to your specific needs and circumstances. A lot of dental offices will not go to this extent to make sure you are paying as little as possible out of pocket.
- Bogota Dental Center offers convenient payment plans, fee reductions for Senior Citizens and cash payments.
Eligibility & Restrictions:
- A written treatment plan dated within the last year is required.
- A copy of the X-rays used by your dentist to prepare the treatment plan being reviewed.
- Treatment plans already started are not eligible for a free second opinion. Bogota Dental Center does not give opinions on dental work already started or completed.
If you do not have a copy of your X-rays and do not wish Bogota Dental Center to obtain a copy from your dental provider we will be happy to take a new set of X-rays at no charge.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT GIVE SECOND OPINIONS REGARDING WORK ALREADY COMPLETED BY ANOTHER DENTIST! WE WILL EITHER CONFIRM YOUR CURRENT TREATMENT PLAN IS THE BEST OPTION AND/OR PRESENT OTHER OPTIONS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.
If you would like to schedule a second opinion or would like to speak with one of our team members please Call 201-343-6770 Today! Or CLICK HERE to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you into the Bogota Dental Center family!